KURARISTER™ Handling Instructions
KURARISTER™ is a special plastic film with high barrier wet
coating. KURARISTER™ displays both stable and high barrier property
and high transparency.
KURARISTER™ also has good
processability (printing, laminating and pouch making), however it
is recommendable to be cautious in handling as below not to damage
its original performance.
- Please re-package and seal KURARISTER™ roll with moisture proof
over-wrap when unused part is stored after processing.
- Do not store KURARISTER™ in wet place nor high temperature and
- Please store KURARISTER™ roll horizontally as shipped on
- Please be cautious not to give physical impact during
transportation. The mark on product roll created by impact may
cause bad appearance after printing and lamination.
- Scratching on coating layer may deteriorate KURARISTER™ gas
barrier performance. Please be careful not to make scratching in
adhesive coating in amination process and ink coating in printing
- KURARISTER™ has excellent wet tension and does not require
corona treatment before printing and lamination.
- Adhesive of two-component polyurethane type is recommendable
for KURARISTER™ lamination. As adhesive strength is variable to
adhesive type and process condition, please do pre-test before
- It is recommendable to keep product label and record product
information such as lot number of used product. Please contact us
and provide that information on quality issue. We will make
investigation and analysis of issue based on those provided
- The above information are the general instructions and cautions
in handling of KURARISTER™ product based on our obtained
information. However, no liability, warranty or guarantee is
created by this document.